Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My 5s

Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally?
Probably, knowing boring old me, in my parent's garden,, with a book.


Five bucks to spend right now; how would you spend it?
Right now, I would spend it on a (very cheap) person to make my dinner.

Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already?
Probably, though I don't ever want this quoted back at me, the entire contents of my back room cupboard, which I haven't really looked at since we moved in here.
An old can of WD40, which has moved with us 3 times, and never seems to get used for anything.
Those bloody mice, that seem to go to enormous lengths to climb on all possible surfaces in this house, just to have a shit.
The entire population of the student flats surrounding us. Did I ever go through a phase of being unable to speak to people at a normal volume? I don't think so. Don't know if they count, though, since they're not technically *in* my house.
Whatever is causing the nasty smell in my fridge.

Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?
My My Neighbour Totoro DVD
The rats
My new comfy chair
This cool jug
Gregory Parsnip Jones, made by Sharon

Five words you love?
Kapuze
discombobulated
wee
moot
Uranerzbergbaufolgelandschaft

Five people I tag*
Well, Mixmaster Mike springs to mind, but apart from that I'm all out of people I know with blogs, so if you happen to read this, and you happen to fancy it, and you happen to have a blog, consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh - thank you for putting gregory as one of your things you couldn't part with! i of course *could not* part with the beautiful book you gave me either.

King Carmen said...

:^D Of course not...

I always knew you secretly hate me...