Monday, September 24, 2007

Happenings

Kitty Cat bum

Ok, so it's been a while. I blame my new friend, iron deficiency. A handy excuse for pretty much everything! And hard to prove wrong, too. Ha!

Anzwaz. (This, by the way, is a personal joke of mine. I shall explain, and herewith predict that nobody will find it as amusing as I do, so don't bother pointing out that it's lame. Switching between German and English keyboards caused me to type 'anzwaz' instead of 'anyway' so often, causing me to chuckle inside my head, that I have taken to using anzwaz instead, thereby avoiding timeconsuming mistakes and thus corrections. So there.)

Bizarrely, lots and little has been happening at the same time. That exhibition I mentioned in my last post, sadly, was a bit of a waste of time. The fringe had ended by then, and there were no tourists left, and the ones that were still there didn't want to spend any money. I got lotsa stuff done for it, though, so am now the proud owner of some professionally printed, shiny and lovely, and oh so amusing Frederic the Sprout books, and several hundred postcards, which I shall try and con people into buying on Saturday, at the Out Of The Blue Arts Market.

Saturday 29th September
Arts Market
12-6pm
Out of the Blue DRILL HALL
32-36 Dalmeny St, Edinburgh EH6 8RG

Wahey! Very exciting. Still got lotsa Kitties to finish off, though.

No comments: