Thursday, April 03, 2008

Well, heLLO, there


This is what I've been doing this week:

Make this little guy: 1 hour
Fiddle with his hair and moustache: 5 days

I made a few (well, four) of these the day before the craft market last week, and I loved them all so much that I wasn't sure if I could sell them. (I could, and I did sell 2 of them).

Then the moustached one happened, and he'll just have to stay with me for the rest of my days. I cannot, for the life of me, get over his moustache. And that top hat hides a tiny bald spot where I've been brushing his hair a bit too much.

But, cheesy peeps, doesn't he look dashing!

[Edit: I almost forgot to say: I've entered him into the 2nd Annual Softie Awards, so keep your fingers crossed for him, if you can stop stroking the screen for a bit. (Flickr group here)]

No comments: