Saturday, July 29, 2006

Crocheted to death


Pooey! There I was, happily crocheting along, when the hook broke. I tried to glue it, but it's no workin'. Gaa!

Also, speaking of death, there's sad news on Schoko. Her health has taken a turn for the worse today, and, well, it doesn't look like she's going to make it over the weekend. Mike took her to the emergency vet's, and she got some antibiotics and painkillers, but she's just lying in the cage looking miserable. I spent the whole afternoon bawling like an idiot. I wonder how Vanilla is going to take it. At the moment she's just turned into a schizophrenic bullyfriend, one minute stealing food out of Schoko's mouth, and the next cuddling up to her and grooming her.

There is a very slim chance of Schoko getting better, of course, but I've not got big hopes. Gaa again!

No comments: