Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy new year!

so, we just got back from germany today, and i'm still all confused about where my zs and ys are on the keyboard, and also i'm pretty knackered. there were delays on both flights, but for once we managed to catch them both anyways and somehow get home on the same day we'd planned. nils held up remarkably well, sleeping through pretty much everything.

so, as i said, i'm rather tired, and i decided to basically go to bed *right after* nils. it is now almost 10 and i've started blogging. what is it that makes me do this? part of my brain knows perfectly well that the sensible thing to do would be to go to bed. nevertheless here i am, partly because i can't be arsed getting up and brushing my teeth. how bloody stupid is that??

anyways. i hope you all had a good christmas and new year thingee. we went wild on my parent's couch, watching tv *until after midnight*! wahey! you can tell i'm getting old by the fact that i quite enjoyed it.

anyways. i've still got some photos to put up of my latest best-selling novel, but i shall do that tomorrow. i can hear my pillow calling very clearly now.

btw. did i mention that i was tired? i shall go to bed now.

indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! will we be seeing you on friday?