Thursday, May 08, 2008

Excuses, excuses....

This is currently a household lacking a camera. So, obviously, there's no point in making anything, 'cause there's nothing to take pictures of it with. I've been a bit lazy recently. Had some grand plans for more gocco prints which haven't materialised yet. I really wanna get me some fabric inks and print on t-shirts or something. But! Printing up to 50 t-shirts? What am I going to do with them? Apart from the obvious thing, which is trying to flog them, I mean.

So, yesterday I used the need to make some more granny squares for the hilariously ambitious project that is my fourhundred-grannysquare-throw, as an excuse to make a little cloth bucket type thingee to hold my crocheting stuff. Today I did some crocheting. I also attempted to make one of these, but failed (too small) and couldn't be arsed to start again. That's it.

'Course I can't prove any of this as there's no camera.

No comments: