Saturday, May 02, 2009

Happy Monsters

I thought colourful happy monster notecards could help make the world a slightly better place.

New notecard set New notecard set New notecard set

So, people, I think this is it. I think this will be the item with which I'll finally be leaving etsy and defecting over to folksy. I have no quarrel with etsy. It's a lovely place, and I like how easy it is to use. It's simply the fact that it's all based in the States, rather than Britain, that has brought me to the decision to move over. I never got that much business from it so far anyways, and it seems to make sense to be dealing in pounds.

So, farewell then, etsy for sellers. I shall remain a devoted buyer, I promise!

1 comment:

urban craft said...

Monsters do make the world a better place! Hope folsky works better for you. I have heard that people have issues with etsy as far as sales.