Thursday, May 06, 2010

Bogies and other delicacies

I've spent quite a lot of time drawing recently, as opposed to sewing, which I had almost gotten used to being my main occupation these days. Some of this was spurred on by a conversation about t-shirts, and some by random doodles that slipped out in between making wheat bags.

Just doodling...

At first, I wasn't sure what he was going to lean against, but in the end just framed the whole thing, which works quite nicely, I think. It was later suggested that some sort of text could be incorporated, but as I couldn't think of anything clever, I just ended up making up some...

Final version

And then this one happened:

Bogies!

The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah the last one is pretty cute

*http://exchangepenguin.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

very well information you write it very

clean. I'm very lucky to get this information from you.