Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fluff

Sock Monkey

So, for over a month now there's been no post, and still I don't really know what to say. Stuff has happened. Cakes have been eaten. Plants have died.

Apart from that, there's still the odd crafty thing emerging from the depths of this household. At the moment most of what I do is stuff for Christmas, though, so can't post anything yet.

Apart from, maybe, these tealight holders, which I made for my gran. I'm hoping she won't discover the wonders of the internet for another 5 weeks.

Tealightholders

Oh, in other news, today I received my first copy of craft: magazine, which I subscribed to spontaneously for some reason. It's really quite fun. So far, no regrets. I love most of the projects in it, though I don't think I'll recreate many of them in the near future. Far too much hassle. They involve power tools and everything. Pshh...

Soon soon soon we'll go to Germany! I'm really looking forward to it. The mood is a bit subdued at the moment, though, as my gran's been diagnosed with stomach cancer. Not good. By the time we go she'll be on chemotherapy. We'll see how it goes...

No comments: