51. Stop being scared of spiders.
52. Grow some mushrooms.
53. Try out moss graffiti.
54. Have an environmentally friendly toilet.
55. Live completely without sugar for at least 2 weeks in a row each year (including weekends).
56. Dye something using plant dyes.
57. Own a craft room.
58. Have a garden with a vegetable patch.
59. Never own a TV again.
60. Make some really fancy truffles.
61. Read the Communist Manifesto.
62. Take Nils and Mike to the Fairytale Forest by boat.
63. Own an insect hotel.
64. Learn to recognise common birds by their songs.
65. Find some ant lions in the wild.
66. Learn to recognise birds of prey by their shape.
67. Make a herbarium.
68. Learn about animation.
69. Own some designer wallpaper.
70. Try out Fastenwandern.
71. Knit something bigger than a scarf.
72. Finish my granny square blanket.
73. Have a big kitchen, preferably with some humongous antique kitchen furniture in it.
74. Sleep outside again.
75. Keep Emmeline running for at least another 5 years.
Knot Unknot has a shop at last!
2 months ago