Saturday, March 15, 2008

100 Things to do before I go

Recently, this lady posted about 100 things she wants to do with her life, and of course, as these things go, challenged all readers to do the same.

I've been thinking about it ever since, and have finally started my own list. Here's the first 25 things. Some are of course more likely to happen than others, but I've tried to keep them as realistic as I could.

So, go on then, your turn next!

1. Build a kite and fly it with Nils.
2. Learn a musical instrument (Like, properly, with a teacher’n’stuff).
3. Learn another language.
4. Teach Nils how to cook.
5. Teach Nils how to sew.
6. Make some skin cream.
7. Make some ice cream.
8. Stay at Bad Blumau in Austria, designed by Friedensreich Hundertwasser.
9. Sing ‘Dona nobis pacem’ with Jenn in the hall of the Glasite Meeting House, Edinburgh.
10. Start a family tradition and keep it going.
11. Bake my own bread again.
12. Build a doll’s house.
13. Learn how to re-wire a lamp.
14. Make some shoes.
15. Own an orchard.
16. Own a telescope.
17. Live in a place where it’s worth owning a telescope.
18. Sort out my driving license.
19. Stay on an island smaller than mainland Britain.
20. Grow a tree from seed.
21. Have another child.
22. Embroider some bed linen with monograms.
23. Be bold enough to introduce myself as an ‘artist’ to people.
24. Tat a piece of lace long enough to actually be used in something.
25. Make a hoodie and wear it to death.

No comments: