Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lacy days

(Yes, yes, ok. I apologise for that god-awful pun in the title. I hate coming up with titles.)

Anyways, I mentioned before that on holiday I tried whitework for the first time. I was quite honestly surprised I stuck to it until the end. I kinda would have expected to run out of patience, but I found it really quite relaxing to be stitching away at it whenever there was some time.

So, when I had the idea of combining this with monsters, I just went for it.

Monster lace

By my standards, this took a loooong time to finish. I worked on this almost every day for the last two weeks. I had to have a couple of days' break in between to not go completely nuts. But I'm so pleased with the result!

Monster lace

2 comments:

dekor & labor said...

wow!!! wow !!! das ist heiß!!!

Unknown said...

Danke!